Breaking News from Tumblr!

« »

Monday, April 2, 2012

blog report: Evolve and Shed

Howdy kids,

What a wild week it's been. When I last left you, I was preparing to finish up some work with SWEETDICULOUS for a new track, was in one other project that seemed quite shaky, and didn't expect some other things as well.

One week later.

1. SWEETDICULOUS R.I.P.: Dan and I called it a day. I feel that to further divulge over the reasoning is unneeded and exploitative so in lieu of that, here's my own personal feelings on the matter.

I'm stunned. I felt blindsided by the news and I guess I didn't honestly try and comprehend all of this. While this stinks, I do admit, the 3 month run being in a band with my best friend was awesome. Pure chaos and fun. And a well-needed eye opener to making music without fear of humiliation, shame, taste, and other factors.

2. Hello, Deaf By Misadventure: Yes, it's pretty much official. The new side-project came into existence last week and it's pretty much a live extension of Project Nightmare with a lot of other things attached. More to come very soon.

3. And then there's...: Another project as well. This time, it's loud, rugged and a tad more unconventional. This will have something to do with...

4. APRIL SHOW ALERT: That's right, 2 shows in April, in 8 days of each other. So very excited.

-mc larny

No comments:

Music I Made


MC%20LarnyQuantcast

Currently_Working_On

GREEN = on-time
RED = delayed
----------------------------------------------------------------

N0_HER0ES
ARRIVAL:
2013

backwards/forwards
ARRIVAL:
TBD

Project Nightmare 36(5) - All Year

ARRIVAL:1/1/2013

the uglyside of beautiful
ARRIVAL: 2013

the beautifulside of ugly
ARRIVAL: 2013

The Imperfect Dialogue
ARRIVAL:TBD

Merch Stand (Buy Something)

In_Your_Area