Breaking News from Tumblr!

« »

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

blog report: work to escalate status

Project Nightroid is going somewhere. Confessions is going somewhere. Uglyside is waiting to go.

It's good to be working. Meanwhile, setlist building for the next wave of shows and such. More rap shows less DJ gigs, but I'll find an in-between.

Also, Impulsive is doing very well (for my standards) and I would like to take this time to thank everyone who's heard it. I love you guys and girls, and I love what I'm doing.

More clips to come, and hopefully finishing Confessions prelim tracking in the next 3 weeks or so. May is coming....

-mc larny

No comments:

Music I Made


MC%20LarnyQuantcast

Currently_Working_On

GREEN = on-time
RED = delayed
----------------------------------------------------------------

N0_HER0ES
ARRIVAL:
2013

backwards/forwards
ARRIVAL:
TBD

Project Nightmare 36(5) - All Year

ARRIVAL:1/1/2013

the uglyside of beautiful
ARRIVAL: 2013

the beautifulside of ugly
ARRIVAL: 2013

The Imperfect Dialogue
ARRIVAL:TBD

Merch Stand (Buy Something)

In_Your_Area