Breaking News from Tumblr!

« »

Monday, February 20, 2012

blog report: hard work for hard work

Howdy,

Coming at ya with a crazy pitch, it's the MC. 24 hours of work later in my basement to respark my creativity after losing my mojo on Friday after a botched jam session, I think it paid off.

I'm exhausted, I'm freezing cold, I'm slightly burned out, but I am pleased with what I've left this session with. Specifically a new track called "Snake Charmer" (the title is not permanent) that is a haunting and groovy take on a classic. Not sure if I'll end up laying verses or it'll be someone else, but I like it...check it, I love it.

Hear for yourself:






And in other news: scoping out a few open mics to hit up in the next few weeks/months to build my skills up and get back to being...well, being good. Much like the pitcher heading back to his trainer to re-discover a fastball or a pro wrestler working with catch wrestlers and grapplers to re-work his ability to make it even more "realistic", it's all about foundation fine-tuning.

Impulsive the single is coming in 1 month. I'm excited to get it out there and get Confessions into your hands.

Peace yo.
-mc larny

No comments:

Music I Made


MC%20LarnyQuantcast

Currently_Working_On

GREEN = on-time
RED = delayed
----------------------------------------------------------------

N0_HER0ES
ARRIVAL:
2013

backwards/forwards
ARRIVAL:
TBD

Project Nightmare 36(5) - All Year

ARRIVAL:1/1/2013

the uglyside of beautiful
ARRIVAL: 2013

the beautifulside of ugly
ARRIVAL: 2013

The Imperfect Dialogue
ARRIVAL:TBD

Merch Stand (Buy Something)

In_Your_Area