Breaking News from Tumblr!

« »

Monday, February 27, 2012

blog report: back to the start…again

howdy,

so last week, actually last Wenesday to be exact, I did some demo recording in my home again.

Quiet house, no one to bother me, and a ton of drive to do something worthwhile. I got some results out of it, and some much-needed confidence (not swag, CONFIDENCE) in terms of recording progress. Perfecting verse 1 till I thought it was actually worth something.

Then the next idea was to freestyle it, establish a flow of sorts. This did give me one sick bridge between the break and verse 3 which I’m sure you’ve heard on Soundcloud (as “praying but I’m saying”) and some more vocal ideas to screw around with.

I’m liking where this is going so far. 2 weeks from now begins the real challenge, actual recording of Impulsive, it’s remix and whatever else comes along. Looking forward to it, and blowing my voice out over-doing it.

In other news: There are now a few new projects in the works. Obviously uglyside and backwards/forwards (which will enter production after uglyside wraps up) and the new Project Nightmare Metroid and 365. In addition, there’s a few collabs on both sides of the ball that I’m very excited/hopeful for.

And like I normally say, stay tuned for those.

Peace
-mc larny

No comments:

Music I Made


MC%20LarnyQuantcast

Currently_Working_On

GREEN = on-time
RED = delayed
----------------------------------------------------------------

N0_HER0ES
ARRIVAL:
2013

backwards/forwards
ARRIVAL:
TBD

Project Nightmare 36(5) - All Year

ARRIVAL:1/1/2013

the uglyside of beautiful
ARRIVAL: 2013

the beautifulside of ugly
ARRIVAL: 2013

The Imperfect Dialogue
ARRIVAL:TBD

Merch Stand (Buy Something)

In_Your_Area