Breaking News from Tumblr!

« »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

CD Blog: Progress Update

OK, so last week, I didn't make a blog. My bad. I was kinda occupied.

But I guess, now I have something to talk about this week. Simply enough, it's the album progress update.

This past week, we hit the studio to tighten up some of the album, and record some new songs, here and there.

As it stands now, this is how the CD looks so far:


  1. Beats: 100% complete

  2. Writing: 100% complete

  3. Recording: 90% complete

  4. Total: 96% complete



Pretty good so far, it's in the home stretch. Hopefully, by next week, I can come back here and say "It's Done!".

Shocking how within 2 recording sessions, the full album is nearly complete.

So next week, expect a new blog, and maybe something else...

Peace
-MC Larny

No comments:

Music I Made


MC%20LarnyQuantcast

Currently_Working_On

GREEN = on-time
RED = delayed
----------------------------------------------------------------

N0_HER0ES
ARRIVAL:
2013

backwards/forwards
ARRIVAL:
TBD

Project Nightmare 36(5) - All Year

ARRIVAL:1/1/2013

the uglyside of beautiful
ARRIVAL: 2013

the beautifulside of ugly
ARRIVAL: 2013

The Imperfect Dialogue
ARRIVAL:TBD

Merch Stand (Buy Something)

In_Your_Area