Breaking News from Tumblr!

« »

Monday, July 7, 2008

CD Blog: Finished. Done. Complete.

OK, so it's approximately 11:00 PM EST as I write this, but as the title states, the album "Modern Day Madness" is DONE!

As in, the CD is in the home stretch, and it's being refined to (near) perfection as I speak.

So it's awesome, it's all done, and now I'm just awaiting the master copy to land in my hands.

The story should end here, but no.

The CD is still coming out on 8.8.08, in one way or another. But as of now, a physical release is looking quite hazy.

Reason: I'm going to be candid, and tell it like it is. As it stands, I'm currently without a job, and I have no income. Consequently, whatever money I have left has gone into paying for studio time, which was well worth it, but left me in a rough situation.

So now, the CD is complete, but the problem is "How is it coming out? How are people going to get it?"

Right now, I'm playing around with every option I could think of, but I'll admit, it's tough.

In summary, 8.8.08 is still the release date, and the finished product will be out somehow, in some form, one way or another... I just pray to God that everything works out.

Peace
-MC Larny

P.S. Oh I almost forgot... I have a short paragraph regarding the new album, printed below. Be sure to read it carefully, especially the bold parts.


Welcome to the world we live in, the MODERN DAY MADNESS where
everyone is suspect to being YOUNG AND STUPID, FASHIONABLY UN-TRENDY,
and other such things. The world will seem UNREAL, with MC's
DROPPING THE SWEET SCIENCE, but also being STUCK IN A GROOVE. Be wary
of EL DIABLO and THE SUBTLE ACT OF BETRAYAL cast upon close friends.
This world may have you screaming "WHERE DOES IT END?" only for you
to discover that it is merely an INTRO to everything else.
Consider this to be your first, last and only warning....

No comments:

Music I Made


MC%20LarnyQuantcast

Currently_Working_On

GREEN = on-time
RED = delayed
----------------------------------------------------------------

N0_HER0ES
ARRIVAL:
2013

backwards/forwards
ARRIVAL:
TBD

Project Nightmare 36(5) - All Year

ARRIVAL:1/1/2013

the uglyside of beautiful
ARRIVAL: 2013

the beautifulside of ugly
ARRIVAL: 2013

The Imperfect Dialogue
ARRIVAL:TBD

Merch Stand (Buy Something)

In_Your_Area