Breaking News from Tumblr!

« »

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Here's a Brief Preview Into N0_HER0ES





Those 4 tweets were from what I like to call a harrowing experience. Near-death while driving. Something that to this day has faded into the mix I like to call my life, but every now and then, the engineer raises the level and brings it up to an audible level.

When I originally delayed #N0_HER0ES last spring, I didn't expect to add this experience into the mix, but I wound up writing lyrics about it and then weaving a connective thread that took those events, the moments leading up to them and the moments after, and crafted a 4 song sequence around it.

I have a preview of the interlude that will lead you into it. Enjoy.


No comments:

Music I Made


MC%20LarnyQuantcast

Currently_Working_On

GREEN = on-time
RED = delayed
----------------------------------------------------------------

N0_HER0ES
ARRIVAL:
2013

backwards/forwards
ARRIVAL:
TBD

Project Nightmare 36(5) - All Year

ARRIVAL:1/1/2013

the uglyside of beautiful
ARRIVAL: 2013

the beautifulside of ugly
ARRIVAL: 2013

The Imperfect Dialogue
ARRIVAL:TBD

Merch Stand (Buy Something)

In_Your_Area