Breaking News from Tumblr!

« »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Blog Report: New Year, New Music.

Howdy,

What a way to end 2010. Seriously, you can't compose a better ending than that. A show (!), 2 mixtapes in 1 week (procrastination is my homeboy), and a lot of things coming together.

Let's start with the show, a.k.a The Show You Never Knew About Till Today. Long story short, I performed for the first time ever, solo, and instrumentally, at a private NYE party. 1 hour set, and for someone who had no clue going into this how to pull off an instrumental set.... I did pretty well.

Check, very well. Well enough to have virtually everyone say my set was the best that night (not me saying it, the audience of 15-20 people).

I love it. So much awesome for a show like that, and now it's opened a lot of doors.  

Future instrumental shows? Sure, why not.

And in other news, Project Nightmare 2.5 and 3 are now BOTH available on Bandcamp.com.

Check it (sorry Facebook users)




Now on to the EP's.... I got a gameplan. Odds are, both will be out separately digitally, then a few months later, limited run physical CD version of the two together.

So now it's time to take a nice, well-earned breather. See you later on in 2011, with news on the Re-imagined Memories project and news on the new album(s).

Happy New Fear...I mean, Year.
-MC Larny

No comments:

Music I Made


MC%20LarnyQuantcast

Currently_Working_On

GREEN = on-time
RED = delayed
----------------------------------------------------------------

N0_HER0ES
ARRIVAL:
2013

backwards/forwards
ARRIVAL:
TBD

Project Nightmare 36(5) - All Year

ARRIVAL:1/1/2013

the uglyside of beautiful
ARRIVAL: 2013

the beautifulside of ugly
ARRIVAL: 2013

The Imperfect Dialogue
ARRIVAL:TBD

Merch Stand (Buy Something)

In_Your_Area