Breaking News from Tumblr!

« »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Aces Down


It's official. The live band is here.

Enter Aces Down.

Now that you know, it's time to take a crash course about each member of the band, one by one.

Starting with: MC Larny!


Name: MC Larny
What I Do: Vocals (Rapping), Beat Assembler
Previous Experience With Bands: Yes
Active since: 2003, officially in 2005
Influences: Public Enemy, Deftones, NIN, Wu-Tang Clan, DMX, A Perfect Circle...

OK then, I'm MC Larny. I'm the guy who brought this band to life, though I really can't say it was all my work. I've been rapping for about 5 years now, since high school, made some CD's here and there. I've also produced all of my music myself too, and while I didn't have a clue what I was doing back when I started, I taught myself, drawing on my influences (too many to name) and my brief experience with musical instruments. As time went on, I got better, and defined a style of production, as well as a rhyming style too. I also learned how to put emotions into the music as well, also basing it off experiences from life as well.

In high school, I played with a few bands that my friends were in, and while none of them actually lasted as long as I wanted to (at best 1 show), they were very inspiring to me to actually make this happen, and put on a great live show. For a while now, I've been patientially waiting to do this, but just couldn't find the right people, and get it going. Finally, it seems that I've found the right people and they all have talent oozing from their pores.

All I know is, that this is exciting and I can't wait for December 27th, when we take the stage. Who know what can happen.....

-MC Larny

Stay tuned for more profiles of the band...

No comments:

Music I Made


MC%20LarnyQuantcast

Currently_Working_On

GREEN = on-time
RED = delayed
----------------------------------------------------------------

N0_HER0ES
ARRIVAL:
2013

backwards/forwards
ARRIVAL:
TBD

Project Nightmare 36(5) - All Year

ARRIVAL:1/1/2013

the uglyside of beautiful
ARRIVAL: 2013

the beautifulside of ugly
ARRIVAL: 2013

The Imperfect Dialogue
ARRIVAL:TBD

Merch Stand (Buy Something)

In_Your_Area