Breaking News from Tumblr!

« »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Aces Down Profile: Laura


Name: Laura Sacchetti
What i do: Lead Guitar, some vocals/writing lyrics
Previous experience with bands: nothing that lasted
Active since: 2008
Influences: Alice in Chains, Jimi Hendrix, Tool, Metallica, Led Zeppelin

So about me... I'm Laura, just joined Aces Down, and its the s***. I have played the guitar since i was 12 (i stole my brother's guitar, which i fixed up and perform on today) and i am completely self-taught. I kalso play the piano, which i have been playing it since... well, ever since i could remember. I also attempt singing from time to time.

My style is bluesy-hard rock/metal. I tend to improve a lot of my solos because it just sounds better and more authentic. I like to play loud, and my neighbors surely hate me. ;) rock on.




-Laura

No comments:

Music I Made


MC%20LarnyQuantcast

Currently_Working_On

GREEN = on-time
RED = delayed
----------------------------------------------------------------

N0_HER0ES
ARRIVAL:
2013

backwards/forwards
ARRIVAL:
TBD

Project Nightmare 36(5) - All Year

ARRIVAL:1/1/2013

the uglyside of beautiful
ARRIVAL: 2013

the beautifulside of ugly
ARRIVAL: 2013

The Imperfect Dialogue
ARRIVAL:TBD

Merch Stand (Buy Something)

In_Your_Area