Breaking News from Tumblr!

« »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Blog Report 6/5/09: The Endgame Starts. Who Wants to Play?

Howdy,

Another Blog Report, another week down. So for those who read the blog last week, I said that I would be giving up the goods on something in the next installment.

Well, who am I to lie? Here it is.

With "The_Endgame" project underway, there came about an excessive amount of ideas that didn't fit the core objectives, the overall sound that I was aiming for. There were a lot of instrumentals that came out of this, and most likely, beats that I was making for fun. So what does this mean?

An instrumental mixtape called "The_Endgame : ALPHA". Coming next month. Stay tuned.


 

-MC Larny


 

P.S. The actual project is still being worked on. I'll say more about it in a few.

No comments:

Music I Made


MC%20LarnyQuantcast

Currently_Working_On

GREEN = on-time
RED = delayed
----------------------------------------------------------------

N0_HER0ES
ARRIVAL:
2013

backwards/forwards
ARRIVAL:
TBD

Project Nightmare 36(5) - All Year

ARRIVAL:1/1/2013

the uglyside of beautiful
ARRIVAL: 2013

the beautifulside of ugly
ARRIVAL: 2013

The Imperfect Dialogue
ARRIVAL:TBD

Merch Stand (Buy Something)

In_Your_Area