Breaking News from Tumblr!

« »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blog Report 3/8/09: Changes

Hey everyone.

I've had some time to think, consider, reconsider, and think again about what the future holds with my music. I've been fortunate to hear a lot of varied suggestions from people close to me, and with their suggestions, I've come to a decision.

2009 from this point on is all MC Larny. I think I need to strip it down to pure basics and for now, stay solo. I've noticed that when I work solo, I have no restrictions to adhere to, no multitude of people to try and please, no compromises required to make things work. While I do admit that starting and maintaining a band was a personal dream/goal of mine, I think it's now time to move on and go back to the land of solo music. That goes for live performances too, keeping it basic, and just using the beat. No bands, no guitars, no drums, just me and my beats pumping through the PA system.

And with that, I would like to formally announce the next slate of music in the works. It's called "The Endgame" and it can mean just about anything to anyone. It could mean the end of a dream, the end of the world, the end of a phase of life, or the end of someone's career. Multiple meanings, if you catch the drift.

I'm not saying just what this new project is, but it will all make sense in due time. Expect more info in a few weeks. Yeah, I know, I'm teasing everyone as usual with this "more info in a few weeks" thing, but then again, some things just need to be secret for now. And, it gives you a reason to stay interested…that is, if anyone truly has an interest in this.

-MC Larny

Facebook, Twitter, Blogger and Myspace

No comments:

Music I Made


MC%20LarnyQuantcast

Currently_Working_On

GREEN = on-time
RED = delayed
----------------------------------------------------------------

N0_HER0ES
ARRIVAL:
2013

backwards/forwards
ARRIVAL:
TBD

Project Nightmare 36(5) - All Year

ARRIVAL:1/1/2013

the uglyside of beautiful
ARRIVAL: 2013

the beautifulside of ugly
ARRIVAL: 2013

The Imperfect Dialogue
ARRIVAL:TBD

Merch Stand (Buy Something)

In_Your_Area