Breaking News from Tumblr!

« »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Blog Report: 12/25/08


Evening people,

So I'm sitting here in complete shock. As I type this, it's only a day or so till Aces Down goes on stage, and I can't believe that this is happening. It's like a massive dream or whatnot, it's way too good to be true....

*Deep breath* OK, let's get down to business as usual before I get into a full-on mushy speech made for Disney films and 80's flicks.

So the show is in about 1 and a half days. Scary. Now, I've been around, and I've done a few shows as previously mentioned, but this is unlike anything else I've been a part of. To be working with these talented bandmates has been a blessing and I am excited to see where this takes us.

So for all those curious about going to the show and need some guidance getting there, here's some help from our friends at Google Maps: (sorry for our Facebook readers who may not be able to see this)


View Larger Map

We hope to see you there, at 6PM, Tom's Gourmet Marketplace, Northborough MA.

-MC Larny

P.S. Happy Holidays! So consider this a gift that you will definitely be wanting to check out all Saturday: MC Larny on Twitter

No comments:

Music I Made


MC%20LarnyQuantcast

Currently_Working_On

GREEN = on-time
RED = delayed
----------------------------------------------------------------

N0_HER0ES
ARRIVAL:
2013

backwards/forwards
ARRIVAL:
TBD

Project Nightmare 36(5) - All Year

ARRIVAL:1/1/2013

the uglyside of beautiful
ARRIVAL: 2013

the beautifulside of ugly
ARRIVAL: 2013

The Imperfect Dialogue
ARRIVAL:TBD

Merch Stand (Buy Something)

In_Your_Area