Breaking News from Tumblr!

« »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Summer?! Now?!

Ok, so it's been approx. 3 months since I updated the blog, guess I've been too busy doing other things (i.e. nothing).

But I guess I might as well fill you in on what I'm up to, and what I may be up to.

  1. Finishing freshman year: Yeah, that's the top priority right now, with 2 exams, and 3 projects due. Overwhelmed? Nope. But burned out? Yes.
  2. Employment: TBA. I really hope I have a job so that I can afford a couple things.
    1. Rock The Bells 2008: Pharcyde, Nas, Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Immortal Technique, Raekwon + Ghostface, Method Man + Redman.....
    2. Hollywood's onslaught on my wallet: Iron Man, Dark Knight, Incredible Hulk....
    3. Videogaming's onslaught on my wallet: GTA 4, Burnout Paradise, Rock Band, Ninja Gaiden 2....
  3. Something involving MC Larny: Well, that's the plan. It's actually still pending right now, so I can't elaborate on the details. But this summer will be an interesting one.

Ok, that's all I got. Peace.

-L

No comments:

Music I Made


MC%20LarnyQuantcast

Currently_Working_On

GREEN = on-time
RED = delayed
----------------------------------------------------------------

N0_HER0ES
ARRIVAL:
2013

backwards/forwards
ARRIVAL:
TBD

Project Nightmare 36(5) - All Year

ARRIVAL:1/1/2013

the uglyside of beautiful
ARRIVAL: 2013

the beautifulside of ugly
ARRIVAL: 2013

The Imperfect Dialogue
ARRIVAL:TBD

Merch Stand (Buy Something)

In_Your_Area